Housing Stabilization Services is a new Minnesota Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities, including mental illness and substance use disorder, and seniors find and keep housing.
- Be on Medical Assistance (MA).
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a documented disability or disabling condition.
- Be assessed to require assistance resulting from the presence of a disability or a long-term or indefinite condition.
- Be experiencing housing instability or housing distress.
- At risk of homelessness.
People who need housing stabilization services can self refer or be supported by a provider or case manager.