Support to help individuals with disabilities, disabling conditions, seniors, and their families in finding and maintaining housing.
Three types of services: housing transition, sustaining, and consultation services.
- Developing person-centered plans focused on housing needs, wants, and goals.
- Assisting individuals in making informed choices regarding housing services.
- Offering resources for non-housing goals.
- Coordinating with other service providers.
- Educating tenants on their rights and responsibilities.
- Providing guidance to develop relationships with property
managers and neighbors.
- Training on being a responsible tenant and lease compliance.
- Assisting with problem-solving to maintain housing stability.
- Be on Medical Assistance (MA).
- Be 18 years old or older.
- Have a documented disability or disabling condition.
- Be assessed to require assistance resulting from the presence of a disability or a long-term or indefinite condition.
- Be experiencing housing instability or housing distress.
- At risk of homelessness.